What to expect
Enjoy a 1,5-hour ebike tour to discover the seaside of Marseille and its neighborhood, the basilica Notre-Dame de la Garde and the Abbaye Saint Victor.
Among the panoramic pit stops, you’ll get to see the Palais du Pharo, the Vallon des Auffes harbour, Notre Dame de la Garde, and many more pretty landmarks.
Your guide will tell you historic anecdotes, and guide you through secret spots only the Inhabitants of Marseille know. You will play petanque game (Boce), and thanks to your electric bike, you will have less effort to make.
- Free cancellation
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Duration: 1 hour 24 minutes
- Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the best of Marseille and its secret spots
- Visit the seaside and Notre Dame de la Garde
- Visit Vallon des Auffes typical harbour
The following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
- The experience complies with government regulations
- Social distancing is enforced
- Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
- Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
- All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
- Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
- Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
- Electric bike
- Local guide
- What’s not included
- Hotel pick-up
- Tips (optional)
- Health/travel insurance
- Youth (age 10-24)
- Children (age 4-9)
- Infants (age 0-3)
30 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, France
What to remember
- You must be comfortable with riding a bike for 31 miles along busy streets
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Riders must be over 4,9ft (1m45) and under 240lbs (120kg)
- For children aged 1 to 8 years old (25kg max) a child seat option is available for an extra 5euro fee
- For children aged 2 to 9 years old (35kg max) a bike trailer option is available for an extra 10euro fee
- A food and drink break of 20-30 minutes is included
- Along with a 10 to 20 minutes stop to visit Notre Dame de la Garde and take in the panorama of the city of Marseille
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.